Unix Shell Features
- Up to three shell accounts on different machines.
- Choice of OS: OpenBSD (default), Solaris, or Linux.
- Unlimited email tech support to answer your Unix questions
- Complete complement of prebuilt software for email, news, C/C++,
Internet, IRC, and lots more...
- Cron and Background Processes allowed (IRC bots only on selected machines)
- CD-ROM Writing Download Service
- SSH for private connections with tunnelling and X11 forwarding
- 1 GByte disk space; 20 GByte/mo transfer
- VPN Service
- Web Proxy for private browsing
- IRC Bouncer with vhosts
- Settable GCOS Name
- Your choice of unix username
- No incoming finger access
- Private web logs and passwordable stats
- SSH Shell Access through port 80, 110, and 443.
- Gnu HTTPtunnel access (puncturing firewalls)
- Java SSH Client for zero-footprint access from any machine
- PGP/GNUPG Key signing
- Anonymous Accounts (cash only)
- JTAN Does not sell any personal information about customers
- More about privacy here.
- Shell, POP, IMAP, Web Based Messaging
- Private connections with SSL or SSH.
- Mail forwarding and auto processing
- Anti-Virus and Spam tagging/filtering options
- Access with Shell clients, Webmail, and secure protocols like POP, POPS, IMAP, IMAPS, APOP, XTND XMIT, POP/Auth, and
- Free mailing list hosting
- Local high speed news server and ultra-fast news clients
- ProShell/DNS Only: Domain based email@example.com addressing
and Free POP Mailboxes
Web Server Features
- Apache Webserver
- CGI/SSI suExec
- Automated Personal Web Statistics
- Web based account management
- ProShell/DNS Only: Register www.yourname.com
- Over three dozen 24x7 hosts with reliable Sun,
Intel, and Cisco hardware
- Lightly loaded multiple dedicated connections to first tier
- UPS Power and tape backup
- Emergency generator power